The word "Teutonic" the Russian man, one is tempted associative array "Ice", "iron pig", "the cradle of the aggressive Prussian-Junker state" and even "the forerunner of German fascism." What really was a "Teutons"? What are their ideals for which they were ready without hesitation to give their lives? It's time to abandon the clichés and try soberly, without emotion, to understand, who are these scary "dogs-knights, not like people". The essence of the myths in relation to the spiritual and the knights of the blessed virgin Mary, may serve as the author of this book excerpt from the famous children's book Soviet times (successfully pereizdala still quite a as a history textbook in verse) "Our ancient capital" Natalia konchalovskaya:
"Where the sun goes down
The Baltic coast,
Was the fortress of the Livonians -
Our Western enemies.
For lifting bridges
In castles hiding they,
Armor with black crosses
Wore days of the war...
Was Livonian knight terrible,
It was bad for our people
During the Livonian frontier...
The enemy is seen, the magician,
Not like people!
I do not, hell if this enemy?
Do not take it in any way!..."
We as residents including former possessions of the Teutonic order especially interesting to learn what life was to our ancestors "for the Livonian frontier" and could be "the devil" knight founded in the Holy Land at the end of XII century A. D. "the order of brothers of the German hospital of the blessed virgin Mary in Jerusalem" (full first name order)?
V. V. akunova fascinating (in fact, the whole history of the Teutonic order, worthy of the pen of Dumas), a rich actual material and if not to pay attention to some emotional passages of the author, this study can be considered one of the most interesting on the subject among the works of Russian authors.
• The shopping center Domina, shop-coffee shop (Riga, Ieriku 3, phone 20017488)
• TTS Vivo (Jelgava, Katolu 18, tel 20000041)
• TTS Kurzeme (Liepaja, Liela street 13, tel 27046988)
• Solo TP (Daugavpils, Rigas street 9, tel 27041162)
• Shopping center Origo (Riga, Stacijas the laukums 2, phone 27049013)
• The shopping center Alfa in Riga (Brivibas gatve 372, phone 27000043)
• TC Mols (Riga, Krasta 46, phone 20017477)
• TC Damme (Riga, Kurzemes prospekts 1a, phone 20017489)
• Riga, Gertrudes street 7, tel. 27049014)
• Riga, Moscow House (Marias 7, 27000042 telephone)
• Shopping center Dole (Riga, Maskavas 357, tel 27000045)
• RIMI (Riga, Saharova 23a, tel. 27000079)