But I believe in stories, not necessarily uneducated people and the marginalized - before konspirologiya powerless presidents, and Nobel laureates. Analyzing conspiracy theories and their consequences, Rob Brotherton, a leading expert on the psychology of conspiracy theories, not trying to understand, where truth and fiction. He wondered why we were so attractive conspiracy theories, and the explanation he finds in human nature. A journey into our inner world more fascinating the most improbable stories of the world.
A few words about the author. Rob Brotherton scientist and popularizer of science, which is especially unusual side of psychology. Rob received his doctoral degree, focusing on psychology of conspiracy theories. As a member of the research Department of abnormal psychology in Goldsmiths (London University), he lectured about why people believe in weird things, and the dissemination of scientific knowledge. He currently lives in new York.
• The shopping center Domina, shop-coffee shop (Riga, Ieriku 3, phone 20017488)
• TTS Vivo (Jelgava, Katolu 18, tel 20000041)
• TTS Kurzeme (Liepaja, Liela street 13, tel 27046988)
• Solo TP (Daugavpils, Rigas street 9, tel 27041162)
• Shopping center Origo (Riga, Stacijas the laukums 2, phone 27049013)
• The shopping center Alfa in Riga (Brivibas gatve 372, phone 27000043)
• TC Mols (Riga, Krasta 46, phone 20017477)
• TC Damme (Riga, Kurzemes prospekts 1a, phone 20017489)
• Riga, Gertrudes street 7, tel. 27049014)
• Riga, Moscow House (Marias 7, 27000042 telephone)
• Shopping center Dole (Riga, Maskavas 357, tel 27000045)
• RIMI (Riga, Saharova 23a, tel. 27000079)