Diet, tasty and healthy salad with a spicy flavor nuance — easy to prepare, but at the same time quite rich, it is ideal for lunch in the office and will perfectly fit into any other menu the meal. A salad recipe from Sunny California shares Passion.ru.
Chinese cabbage — 400 g
Chicken (fried, baked or boiled) — 300 g.
Strawberries — 6 berries
Kiwi — 1 PC.
Carrot — 1/2 PC.
Pecans — 2 tbsp
Nutmeg, ground — 1 pinch
Salt, pepper — to taste
Salad dressing (yogurt, honey mustard, French, etc.) — to taste
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Quantity: 4 servings
1. Pecans rough chop with a knife and lightly fry in a dry pan.
2. Cabbage shinkuem thin filaments, carrots grate on a coarse grater or cut into thin strips, strawberries and kiwi fruit cut into slices.
3. Chicken meat separated from the bones (if any) and also cut into slices.
4. Combine all ingredients in a large bowl, sprinkle lightly with salt, pepper, dressed with sauce and stir.
5. Arrange the salad on plates and served to the table.