The citizens of Russia this week sent an open letter the President of the country, and the portal Delfi publishes several monologues by people for whom Latvian legislative reality was an unpleasant surprise.
- 1. Maria Shumikhina: it's a symptom of a large anxiety that exists in society
- 2. Anna Zarubina: chose Latvia as a country with clear laws
- 3. Denis Sergeev: we do not live in pink glasses, but Latvia is a beautiful country
- 4. Siranush Giricheva: I would like to see Latvia a peaceful and stable haven
- 5. Maxim Krylov: Latvia begins to copy the Soviet past
- 6. Mr. Luk in Glazz: request to politicians - just do not harm