Throughout America, only agent Judy Maddox knows that California soon will not be. A group of environmental terrorists got weapons that can cause the worst earthquake in the history of the United States. The FBI does not believe ridiculous information. The Governor and his men dismiss obvious nonsense. But the conspirators have already begun to act. The count went...
Ken Follett has achieved worldwide recognition and success in different genres. His spy thrillers are not inferior to the novels of Le Carre. And the historical novel "the pillars of the earth" and "World without end", dedicated to medieval England, withstood many reissues. It was filmed the eponymous TV series, also had great success all over the world.
Ken Follett was born on 5 Jul 1949 in Wales Cardiff, family tax inspector. In childhood, Ken was deprived of such pleasures, like TV or a movie, so his imagination searched out in books. When he was 10 years old, the family moved to London. There's also the age of 18 he entered the University, where he studied philosophy. At the University he took to politics, joining the labour party. In 1970 he graduated from the University courses of journalism, returned to Wales, where he got a job in the newspaper South Wales Echo. In 1973 he moved to London and began working at the Evening News. Over time, work in the newspaper he was bored, and Follett began writing the book. But only in 1978 he published his first real bestseller, "the eye of the Needle" on the work of British intelligence during the Second World war. The novel was a great success and the author became a famous writer. Describing a Cathedral in the fictional town of Kingsbridge in the novel "the pillars of the earth" and "World without end" Follett was inspired by the Catholic Cathedral "Catedral gótica de Santa María" in Vitoria-Gasteiz (Spain). This has led to a large influx of tourists, for which the city government writer a monument near the Cathedral.
• The shopping center Domina, shop-coffee shop (Riga, Ieriku 3, phone 20017488)
• TTS Vivo (Jelgava, Katolu 18, tel 20000041)
• TTS Kurzeme (Liepaja, Liela street 13, tel 27046988)
• Solo TP (Daugavpils, Rigas street 9, tel 27041162)
• Shopping center Origo (Riga, Stacijas the laukums 2, phone 27049013)
• The shopping center Alfa in Riga (Brivibas gatve 372, phone 27000043)
• TC Mols (Riga, Krasta 46, phone 20017477)
• TC Damme (Riga, Kurzemes prospekts 1a, phone 20017489)
• Riga, Gertrudes street 7, tel. 27049014)
• Riga, Moscow House (Marias 7, 27000042 telephone)
• Shopping center Dole (Riga, Maskavas 357, tel 27000045)
• RIMI (Riga, Saharova 23a, tel. 27000079)