"Many times over the last month in Imotski the hallways ignited the garbage disposal. For example, in mid-April, the chutes were set on fire in the street the street games 4, after which the cooperative was replaced by a door and the garbage chute. In the night from 30 April to 1 may arsons were committed repeatedly. Fully new renovated entrance mutilated and smelled of burning," writes Julia.
"According to eyewitnesses, such burnings have already been organized for the 4th time in different homes on this street. All of this happens at night and once just afraid to suffocate from carbon monoxide! It is not clear who needs it and what to do?"
Send reports and win gift card worth 30 euros! Rules - here. Send photos and videos to [email protected] or send using the form for unregistered authors!