As reported by the State fire and rescue service, call the fire in a three-storey residential building was received in 8.43. In one of the apartments on the first floor burned furniture. Although the fire was small, her tenants - 40-year-old man and a woman - were poisoned by smoke. Evacuate smoke had also four residents of nearby квартир.

In Абавской parish Talsu region yesterday burned guest house - two-storeyed wooden building with a terrace. Fire area amounted to 200 sq m, was declared a fire danger. People in the fire not пострадали.