Ассорти

  • Img
  • VIDEO: Firefighter rescued a dog by giving her CPR

    In Romania, a firefighter saved the life of the dog that was poisoned by carbon monoxide. Video of the incident published on the page in social network Facebook, the user Costi Tudor 9 Dec. For three days, the video has been viewed over 2.2 million times.

    Select
  • Img
  • "Catwoman" attacked a famous designer in the trump tower

    76-year-old plastic surgery fan Jocelyn Wildenstein, which journalists have nicknamed "Catwoman" for the desire to become as similar to the lynx, fought in trump tower in Manhattan with his 49-year-old boyfriend, designer Lloyd Klein. The incident allegedly occurred, no one was hurt, reports Page Six.

    Select
  • Img
  • VIDEO: Aggressive goat took hostage employees of the store

    The inhabitants of the town of Carrickfergus in Northern Ireland was horrified when a goat tried to break into one of the local shops. The animal knocked at the door, and then began to jump on parked cars. The aggressor kicked elderly man to death frightened the employees of the shops, reports the BBC.

    Select
  • Img
  • VIDEO: Squirrel stole 150 from garlands of colored lights

    At Seattle, Washington, protein per day managed to steal from a Christmas garland 150 lights. The owner of the tree called animal "Lampocem bandit". Margaret Rikon shot a few videos in which the rodent is stealing the light bulbs of different colors.

    Select
  • Img
  • VIDEO: Australian beaten by a kangaroo, choking the dog

    The network got a video in which an Aussie, seeing a kangaroo strangling his dog, stood up for the pet and hit the marsupial's head. Confused by surprise kangaroo ran away. Users of Facebook and Twitter approvingly interpreted the actions of the owner of the dog.

    Select
  • Img
  • Marouani returned to France

    Metropolitan police returned to the leader of the French group Space Didier Marouani previously seized the phone, the musician returned to France. This was reported by his lawyer Lyudmila Aivar, reports TASS.

    Select
  • Img
  • After a stormy party, the pole woke up in the morgue

    25-the summer inhabitant of the Polish city of Katowice by the name of Camille drank several glasses of vodka at the party, and then lost consciousness. Friends brought the young man to hospital where he was declared dead and sent to morgue. However, in the morning sober pole woke up and demanded a blanket, reports the Metro.

    Select